- Assist our Local Communities
- By providing assistance during natural disasters
- Assisting Law enforcement and first responders
- Defend the laws of the Union (The Constitution)
- Being active in our own communities as private citizens
- Participating in our community events
- Assist in suppressing insurrections
- Upon the call from the governor, the CSMV may assist in suppressing insurrections in accordance with the US and CA constitutional law as directed by the legal chain
of command authority.
- Repel invasions
- Upon the call from the Governor, the CSMV may assist in repelling invasions in accordance with the US and CA constitutional law as directed by the legal chain of command authority.
The authority, duty, and obligation of the citizens, acting as the militia, is clearly expressed in our Declaration of Independence. Together these provisions codify the natural rights of all citizens to the defense of self, family, and country.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Thomas